Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Friday, May 02, 2003

*Just a quick note*

I have been meeting so many wonderful, kind hearted people in the past few days! And yes, even some who would be considered beaurocractic (ok spelling is off, but I am in a hurry. I will edit later.) So many who want to pull together for the betterment of the people...by the people and for the people (I am such an Abe Lincoln fan!) But, I do want to thank those who I have recently met with or talked to and let you know how much our conversations have filled me with faith in humanity. I always had the faith of God, but people, that has always been a different story.

But, I want to give a special thanks, mention and hugs to Mrs. Black at Angels of Mercy. Many of you who don't know me don't know I have struggled with endo-cervical dysplasia and low level cancer and glandular for over a year. Basically to the point where I have had to take meds for a low level treatment or have 6 biopsies in a year 1/2. But, in order to do God's work, I have to keep my health strong (and sometimes, yes that is why we hire others to come to our house and do work, that many women could do, but I tire easily.) Last month I found a few lumps in my arm by my lymph node. OK that is scary. Especially one of them that has some 'oddness' to it. Last night Mrs. Black returned my call for me to come in for some testing today and get back on schedule with future treatments. You see I also know what it is like to be sick and not have insurance. But, I know with so many kind people anmd God, everything works out as planned. God always knows what is meant for His witnesses, even at times when we don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home