Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Friday, May 02, 2003

Today's Schedule

It was a big help to be able to call in the monies for the room, because I have a very busy schedule. Most of it is persoanl errands, but none the less. My husband's parents are coming into town for the weekend to visit us! I can't wait to see them since it has been 4 months since I went back to SC. But, that also means a lot of work around the house and getting things ready for their visit.

Also, I am going to my first meeting, I missed last week, of "All Together" study groups. I am very much looking forward to meeting Dr. Baker and Mr. Purnell. I have had the pleasure of speaking with them via phone, but never face-to-face. The program sounds like a great sucess in bringing all races together as a unit of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home