Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Friday, April 25, 2003

"Another Note For Cat"

Yesterday my best friend, Cat's, father called me to give me an update. Cat, as you know if you have been keeping up with our webpage, is in the Army. As often as she can, she logs on to it and leaves me messages. Since I can't write back to her, I put my messages to her on the page. In honour of her and all the military over seas, we set out our flags throughout our yard and our red, white & blue light sticks. Thank you to all the troops who are fighting for freedom of the people who have been 'enslaved' by a person with no heart of compassion! Cat, we love you, are proud of you, miss you and pray for your safety back home!!! In His Name & With Great Frienship, Patti & Geoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home