Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I'm A New Grandma!

Two weeks ago, Dida gave birth to four little boys. This time around she was kind enough to wait til 7:00 AM instead of in the middle of the night. For those of you who don't realize this, Dida is my female shih tzu and I also own the daddy, Baboo. The pups are growing fast and all have homes. I will post pics when I can. One is going to Linda Bell at Old Towne Medical Center, one to a house that was rented for a few of our homeless clients, one to a probation officer and one to a friend of ours, Alicia. If we named them now, they would all be called piggy cuz they are getting fat fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home