Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Friday, April 25, 2003

Wow, I just received what I consider to be a nice compliment from a staff member at United Way. She termed it as "we all think you are brave." Now, I don't look at myself as being brave or strong. Sometimes I don't even see myself as dee-hearted. As I have said before, this to me is what God wants me to do and it is His will. I work for Him, He works through me. So if anyone is brave or deep-hearted, it would be God. Do I ever get scared in this ministry, yes; but then I turn it over to God. But, I am also human and have concerns. Then I remember I have the strongest protecting me and everything is in His hands, control and time. But thank you United Way, and yes, I am growing to respect you also!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home