Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

"Emails"

I have been confused since I started this website that many people daily read through it, but rarely do I ever get any emails in regards to the activity going on, other than the students at W & M (they are great kids who give their all to support problems such as homelessness and hunger.) I know, for example, somebody at the Chicago Tribune often visits, DSS of Richmond, Richmond Times Dispatch, people overseas in Germany, France, Italy; people in California, Florida, Georgia, of course SC (yeah!), and many from Williamsburg. If you are unsure how to contact me, click on the link "The Homeless In Williamsburg" for emails or call 741-2044. Your opinion always matters, whether it is pro or con. With us, everyones voice counts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home