Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Patti-
I wish you lots of luck on Monday night sorry I can not
be there. Take care and God bless.
As I have been saying maybe God is hitting us
in the head and telling us to leave VA and go to
someplace else and start a new life where the wages
and cost of living match. I really do appreciate your
trying to help - it means the world to me. If the
other agencies want to know your secret to success -
you care and you really get to know the people -
something they do not even try to do - push papers is
the only thing they do - you really do care and you
have a knack for getting people to do things. Thanks
again. Elizabeth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home