Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Is it censorship of the newspaper or a mistake?

This morning when I opened the VA Gazette to see if they put my meeting for Monday night in the calendar, I didn't see it. Slowly I scanned over the meetings listed and then I noticed, "Homeless in America", but with all my info I had sent. Wait, that can't be right. I checked my computer to see how I sent it in via email "Homeless in Williamsburg". OK so either it was a typo or somebody at the newspaper doesn't like the title I gave for the meeting or group. Maybe they don't like the fact I included their town in connection with homelessness. I hope it is a typo. Not to say there isn't homeless throughout America, but that wasn't how I sent it. I need to follow up with Rusty at the paper and find out why this occurred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home