Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Saturday, June 14, 2003

We are in phase I of getting a homeless shelter! A little over a month ago, I had approach a company about using one of their empty buildings so the homeless would have a place to go. A couple of days later, they had one of their directors contact me to look at a building. From the moment I walked in, I knew it was it! God, as always, was right when he led me to this company. So, I at least wanted to give everyone a sneak peak at the building, that will be the future site for our ministry and the homeless in Williamsburg, if all goes well and according to God's plan!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home