Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Saturday, December 20, 2003

We owe many thanks to people within the community for their kind hearts during this season. I pray only that I do not forget anyone. But, I have in the past couple of days made many comments to my friends here that "we have found Williamsburg to have many nice people amongst us in the community."

Thank you:
Mom and Dad
Ann Moore
Susan Cooke
Drew Stelljes
Mrs. Hines
Mrs. Cook
Mrs. Campbell (thank you for my choo choo train set...yes I have been playing!)
Mrs. Kirby
Mr. and Mrs. Carmichael
The Young Family
The Seay Family
Carolyn Baker
Steve and Priscilla Bingham
Bill and Barbara Cashman
Dave Rochford and Williamsburg United Methodist Church
Target
Mr. Mullenberg
Mr. and Mrs. Riley
Mr. Kitchen
Mrs. Wright



But most of all to God for giving us His Son, Jesus, who died for us and our sins so that we are forgiven!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home