Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Thursday, March 27, 2003

E-Mail I Received Today

I just wanted to let you know its a great thing you are doing,
But if you think the people in this town are so bad why do you still
continue to live here. I agree that there allot of wealthy snotty people
here but were not all that way. So don't generalize us all as being that
way.

P.S I don't know where you got the idea that we pushed them way back into
the woods? I am kind of glad we don't have homeless people all over the
streets begging. That's part of what makes this town better than others. If
your that concerned with helping these people help them find a job so they
can become a productive part of society like all the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home