Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

As of now, before I go to sleep, I would like to put my prayers in for my friend Cat. It has been a few weeks since we have talked. She was deployed awhile back for the War. At times it is hard to watch and other times I know God watches over her. It still doesn't make it easy, but it eases the reality. Cat, not that you may ever get the time with all you are doing, but hopefully you will see this and know my prayers are with you. I love you as my sister and best friend. God Bless and Godspeed. Make it home to your daughter, she needs you, just as we all do. Be safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home