Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Sunday, April 25, 2004

TO HADYN:

Once again a little birdie wanted me to put a bug in your ear about next year! Accept to be the head of SHARPE! You would be great, I have total confindence in you. You have learned so much about homelessness, especially here in Williamsburg. And, better yet, the guys trust you. You always come as a friend and interact with them, just as they are. That is a big plus in gaining their trust. That, my little sister, is the key in life and relationships. Besides, you have gained so much knowledge about people in general, that I think you would be the best yet SHARPE leader!

I miss my little sis and can't wait for her to come back into the States! Unfortunately, I don't think we will be coming to Brazil in the summer. Too much to do around here! PS Remember, I like silver (hint hint)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home