Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Friday, November 25, 2005

SOMEBODY WAS THANKFUL YESTERDAY EARLY MORN, BUT NOT US!

When we got up to run my newspaper routes, Geoff went out to start my Grand AM. The security on it has been having a problem, so he left the keys in it to disbale the security on it (something like that based on troubleshooting in the manual.) He came back in for a few minutes and when I was ready to leave, he asked me, "Where did you move the car to?" "What are you talking about, I didn't move the car!" Well, my Grand AM was stolen within minutes from our driveway! Talk about a way to start Thanksgiving morning!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This does not sound possible???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home