Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Email I received today from our old landlords.....As I have said if you send me an email, I have the right to publicize it....

"Charlene " Tuesday, October 21, 2003 11:07 AM
Please remove our name and e-mail immediately from your website. I don't read e-mails from people I do not know, so they would be unread anyway.

Failure to do so could result in legal actions at your expense.

Charlene and Andy Talcott

The "facts" you said we did not have came directly from your newspaper article and your web site, along with my discussions with the zoning board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home