Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Sunday, February 08, 2004

OK, OK so stop the phone calls and emails....yes the rumor is true...I was betten up by a homeless man! Will I stop the work I do? No! You can't let one bad apple spoil the rest. Look what was done to Jesus and He didn't give up! So why should we as human? This guy
snapped and tried to hit my husband...although I wasn't trying to step in between, I was already between and out of the blue wham, he started swinging at my husband around me. Then he threw me into a brick wall and shoved my husband done. Thank God other homeless friends came to the rescue! But, they have warrants for him and will arrest him, if they can catch him. So this is why I haven't been on puter. It hurts my eyes.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home